Please note the following booking conditions and guest information
• Seating for breakfast is between 8.30am and 9.15am at individual tables.
• We regret that we do not provide earlier breakfasts, evening meals or pack lunches.
• Check in is between 4pm and 9pm. Guest arriving earlier than 4pm may leave their car in the car park. Latest check-out is 10.30am.
• Free CCTV monitored car parking is provided to the rear of the property.
• Tariffs are per person per night and include a full cooked breakfast or vegetarian alternative.
• Room charges are based on 2 persons sharing. We regret that we do not have single rooms.
• Full card and contact details are required to secure a booking.
• Newstead operates a 14 day cancellation policy. If you cancel for any reason within 14 days of your arrival date the first night will be charged. This charge will not be refundable or transferable to a booking at a later date.
• Payment can be made by card, cash or cheque – the latter supported by a card and ID.
• We do not accept payment by American Express.
• Full payment may be requested upon arrival.
• Guest terminating their stay early for any reason will be required to pay for the cost of the remaining nights.
• A charge of £3.00 will be levied per booking where payment is made by credit card. NO CHARGE is made for debit cards.
• Discounts maybe available for midweek breaks and longer stays subject to availability.
• Guests may smoke outside the building on the veranda.
• Smoking, take-away foods and pets are strictly not permitted within the guest house. Guests who smoke in the guest house will be requested to leave immediately and will be subject to a £100 charge for airing and cleaning the room.
• Guests are liable for any costs arising from damage to the property and its contents including soft coverings and carpets etc caused by inappropriate behaviour, taking food into the rooms or the spillage of wine, coffee, tea etc.
• We regret that Newstead is not suitable for children under 8 years.
• Special requests including champagne and flowers can be arranged.
• We regret that no pets are allowed.
• … and a further authentic ‘ring’ in the form of serving bells.
• Victorian rose terrace and garden – is perfect for summer refreshments
• Parking: Free off-street parking is available to the rear of Newstead.
Plus, notes on our accommodation together with a few simple rules and sensible policies to ensure everyone’s relaxation and enjoyment:
• Tariffs are per person per night and include full cooked breakfast or other choices
• Room charges are based on 2 persons sharing
• Rooms are serviced daily
• Payment is by card, cheque or cash.
• Discounts maybe available for midweek breaks and longer stays subject to availability
• Smoking: take-away foods and pets are not permitted within the guest house.
• We regret that Newstead is not suitable for children under 7
• Special requests including champagne and flowers can be arranged
• May normally check-in to their room after 4pm and before 9.30pm.
• Arriving early may leave their car in the car park.
• Are requested to vacate their rooms by 10.30am on the day of departure.